We are half way through our 10 week strength training cycle. I have noticed tremendous improvement across the board in the power lifts and especially the Olympic lifts.
And it should be improving. Over the last 5 weeks a rough estimate puts us at over 115 reps of both Snatchs and Cleans, that’s not including warm-ups reps and reps done during conditioning workouts.
If you are still struggling with these movements:
1) Show-up on Mondays and Tuesdays, that’s when we work on these movements.
2) Ask for help.
3) Drop down in weight. Often times less weight will equal better form.
“Practice does not make perfect. PERFECT practice makes perfect”
1) 5×3 Shoulder Press, working up to a heavy 3 rep
2) 5×2 Push Press, working up to a heavy 2 rep
3) 5×1 Split Jerk, working up to a heavy single
20min time limit
10 Power Cleans, 135#(95#)
20 Box Jumps, 24″(20″)
Go fast! Box jumps can be land and jump off.