Jason doing front squats during our lonnnng workout on Tuesday. Also, America!
Bench Press (Build to a new 1 rep max!)
Perform the following reps and percentages:
* Set 1 – 50% of possible 1-RM x 3 reps
* Set 2 – 75% of possible 1-RM x 2 reps
* Set 3 – 85% of possible 1-RM x 1 rep
* Set 4 – 90-95% of possible 1-RM x 1 rep
* Set 5 – Test 1-RM
* Set 6 (optional) – Exceed Set 5 weight
Rest 3 minutes between sets
(use this time effectively to work on hip mobility or glute activation exercises – your coaches can help give you some suggestions)
In teams of 2, partners alternate to complete three sets each of:
400 Meter Run
Men are to do 50 push-ups per round, women are to do 30.
If you are unable to have your chest touch the ground, and your arms lock out at the top of every rep, please switch to hand-release push-ups.
FULL range of motion is our goal here!