Fight Gone Bad: Workout/BBQ 10am-3pm at CrossFit Golden!
“Fight Gone Bad”
3 Rounds for reps (calories on row)
1:00min max Reps Push-press, 75#(55#)
1:00min max Reps Box Jump, 20″(16″)
1:00min max Reps Sumo Dead Lift High Pull, 75#(55#)
1:00min max Reps Wall Ball, 20#(14#)
1:00min max Calorie Row
1:00min Rest after each round
1. Doors will open at 9:30am. We will go over the workout and range of motion standards at 10:00am. Even if you are in a later heat come in at 10am so you know the instructions and can cheer on your fellow exercisers.
2. Show-up to the right gym. We are doing this at GOLDEN. If I find out you went to Lakewood it’s 100 Burpees on Monday.
3. What to bring? We will be supplying burgers and dogs (and buns). Feel free to bring whatever, it can be Paleo or junk (donuts!). If you want to bring your favorite adult beverage please feel free.
4. BBQ will start at 12pm and go till 2-3pm.
5. Heat times are below. You will be in charge of your own warm-up. As soon as the prior heat is done you must be at your station setting up and getting ready to go (Heat #1 be at your station at 10:07).
6. If you didn’t get signed up for the workout, still come by, it will be a fun event for everyone!
|10:15 Heat #1|
|11:55 Heat #5|
BTW. Mr. Pete’s 60th Birthday is on Sunday. Happy BDAY big guy!